More and more people are beginning to come into contact with and use hydrogen inhalation machines. Please read the product user guide carefully before using hydrogen inhalers. In order to let friends know the precautions and maintenance for using hydrogen inhalation machine, the editor will organize these precautions , I hope to help everyone.
Precautions and maintenance methods for hydrogen inhalation machine :
1. The working environment requirements of the hydrogen inhaler: a. Ambient temperature 0-40 ℃ b. Ambient temperature <85% c. No direct sunlight, no open flame! d. No large dust, conductive ions, no acids, alkalis and other corrosive gases e. Good power supply grounding
2. The hydrogen inhaler should not be used in a confined room. Good conditions for gout are required!
3. To use the hydrogen inhaler, you must first add authentic C’estbon pure water or double distilled water to the sink, and keep the water level between 1400ml and 2000ml, add water and wait for five minutes before turning on the machine! (The tank volume is 2.3L)
4. Requirements for the water level of the sink: The amount of water in the sink needs to be controlled between 1400ml and 2000ml. If the water bottle on the display shows that the water level is close to the bottom of the bottle or the water level in the water tank on the side of the hydrogen inhaler is too low, the water level warning mark in the lower left corner of the display flashes to warn, the enter key will light up in red, and the buzzer will alarm, the hydrogen inhaler cannot be started hydrogen production. If the water level on the display shows that the water level is too high, close to the bottle mouth or the water tank on the side of the hydrogen inhaler is too high, the water level indicator in the lower left corner of the display flashes to warn, the enter button will light up in red, the buzzer will alarm, and the hydrogen inhaler will not be able to start hydrogen production. At this time, drain or add water to maintain the water level within the normal range.
5. Water quality requirements: pure water (authentic Cestbon pure water or double distilled water) is required for electrolysis, and the resistivity of the water is greater than 1MΩcm; if unqualified water is used, the electrode micropores will be blocked, and the service life of the machine will be shortened or the machine will be scrapped. .
6. Water change and tank cleaning requirements: The tank should be kept clean, even if it is soft water, long-term use, there may be microorganisms that make the water turbid, affecting the gas production and service life of the electrolyzer. It is required that after every 20-30 days of use, the water in the sink should be drained from the drain on the back of the hydrogen inhaler. At the same time, wash the sink several times (after adding a small amount of new water, gently shake the machine front, back, left, and right several times), and the discharged water is transparent and does not contain flocs.
7. The small hole inside the upper cover of the sink is an oxygen discharge hole, so don’t block it. Do not change the sink cover at will!
8. Do not block the hydrogen outlet artificially to avoid malfunction of the hydrogen ventilator.
The precautions for using the H2 life hydrogen inhaler are as follows:
1. Under normal circumstances, use it for half an hour to 1 hour each time, 1-2 times a day, and it is recommended to use it once within one and a half hours, except for special circumstances.
2. The indoor air circulation should be good, and it cannot be used in a completely sealed room.
3. Keep away from open flames when using hydrogen inhaler, smoking is strictly prohibited, etc.
4. Ensure the power supply grounding wire of the hydrogen ventilator.