Although hydrogen gas is non-toxic and harmless, but you can not avoid using hydrogen or a certain fear of harmful hydrogen inhalation. H2 life is going to share the advantages and disadvantages of hydrogen inhalation with you today.
1. The advantages of hydrogen inhalation
The benefits of hydrogen inhalation are prevention of diseases and health care. It is not the “false” health care products on the market that boast the effect of smallpox, but the actual, I won’t explain it here. Inhalation of hydrogen gas is really helpful to the human body. It can neutralize the human body’s malignant oxygen free radicals and restore the body’s original functions and immunity.
1. Inhalation of hydrogen is health care, which means saving money. Theoretically speaking, the more diligent the inhalation of hydrogen, the less the cost for treatment in the future. No one has ever lost money because of health care, but many of them are impoverished because of diseases!
2. Today, when air pollution is particularly serious, inhaling a little hydrogen every day can neutralize the malignant oxygen free radicals in the human body, restore the original functions and immunity of the human body, and the body will become more relaxed and healthy.
3. Just consider that hydrogen inhalation is a process of relaxing the whole body, a process of concentrating, and a process of calming down. This kind of time is also precious and rare.
4. If our parents inhale hydrogen and are healthy, then we are happy. If we inhale hydrogen ourselves and have a good body, then we will not have a burden on the next generation.
2. Disadvantages of hydrogen inhalation
Many people are still very skeptical about the safety of inhaling hydrogen, worrying about the disadvantages of inhaling hydrogen. Looking back at junior high school chemistry textbooks, there are two pieces of information. The first is that hydrogen can be used to inflate the balloon to make the balloon float in the air; the second is that hydrogen can be used. “explosion”. But we can’t deny the medical research results of hydrogen, and deny the health effects of hydrogen.
Hydrogen is used for inflatable balloons. This is because hydrogen is the smallest and lightest molecule in the universe, and the buoyancy of air is greater than the gravity of the hydrogen balloon, so that the hydrogen balloon floats and rises. This is the industrial hydrogen of hydrogen; and Hydrogen is used for the human body to absorb hydrogen. Hydrogen can neutralize the human body’s malignant oxygen free radicals, produce water and excrete from the body, and improve body function and immunity. This is the field of medicine;
The safety of hydrogen. Combustion and explosion are many people’s first impressions of hydrogen. The reason why hydrogen burns and explodes is because the mixture of hydrogen and oxygen reaches the ignition point.
According to the gas safety data, the volume concentration of hydrogen in the air for ignition and explosion needs to be between 4% and 75%. When the hydrogen concentration is too low, there is not enough fuel to cause an explosion; if it is too high, there is not enough oxygen to help the explosion. So, there are many advantages but no harmful disadvantages of hydrogen inhalation.